The Primrose and Pearl Midge is also called a P&P midge. I used pink thread but I have seen another recipe call out Primrose thread 14/0. An easy fly to tie and have seen this fly in the fly boxes of the Taneycomo guides.
- Hook: Tiemco TMC2499SP-BL or TMC2487
- Hook Size: 14, 16, 18, 20
- Head: Gold Brass Bead – 14 – 3.2mm, 16 – 2.8mm, 18 – 2.4mm, and 20 – 2.0mm
- Thread: UNI-Thread Pink 8/0 or 6/0
- Body: Pearl Kystal Flash
- Ribbing: Small Copper Wire
Fishing Instructions: Dead Drift with a strike indicator