Created by Larry Olson
Daiichi 1760 2x long sz 8 hook
Sm black nickel cone head
6/0 black uni thread
.025 lead wire
Wooly bugger antron chenille sz med black w/green sparkle
Silly legs : perfectly barred pumpkin
Z – ment glue
- Pinch barb and install conehead
- Start lead at hook point. Make 15 wraps. Push lead inside cone and coat with z-ment.
- Start thread behind lead. Wrap to bend then back over lead to hook eye, then return to bend.
- Wrap strand of leg rubber around thread and tie in on top of hook to make 2 tails. 1 in long.
- Strip fibers from 4 in piece of chenille and tie in at tail tie in point .wrap 3 turns then secure.
- Tie in a single strand of rubber wrapped around thread, on each side to make 4 legs.
- Wrap chenille forward to just short of cone and secure.
- Wrap strand of rubber leg around thread and tie on top for 2 antenna.
- Wrap one turn of chenille behind antenna and cone, tie off and whip finish.
- Trim tails to 1in. Legs and antenna to 3/4 in.
Fish with slow, intermittent, 3 in strips.