This is another fly that is used at River Run Outfitters. Carolyn Parker from River Run showed us this fly at the Branson MTFA meeting. See it and other flies from River Run Outfitters at http://www.riverrunoutfitters.com/fly-recipes/. This is a great fly for overcast days but per Carolyn, this fly works great just about all the time. Easy fly to tie.
- Hook: Tiemco TMC100, or TMC101
- Hook Size: 16, 18, 20
- Bead: Copper – Brass or Tungsten
- Body: Red Holographic Tinsel
- Ribbing: Small Black Wire
- Thread: UNI-Thread 8/0, Black
Fishing Instructions: Cast across stream and let drift down and strip back. Use a sinking line or sinking leader.